sábado, 16 de julho de 2011

Lemmy/ANGRA - READ


Salvador-Bahia-Brazil, July 16, 2011.

Good morning everyone.

Lemmy/ANGRA - READ

Fondling

Yesterday I watched a documentary on Motorhead Lemmy specifically. I loved it. He has 63 years and I have 56 years. A pity I can not see it personally. Angra and Lemmy in my heart. LOVE LEMMY - Motorhead - Ace Of Spades.
Lemmy did not imagine a man so generous and correct. I think the heavy metal to give that impression to people.
There is much you subscribe Lemmy. I've always liked their music and lyrics. I watch your videos subtitled in Portuguese. I feel the music and lyrics.

But what worried me was saying you be diabetic and hypertensive drink so much Coca-Cola and whiskey the same diet and smoking so much. But we do not like advice and I just let go when he wanted.

I would appreciate if you came to the Rock in Rio and play with the band Angra "Ace of Spades" and Rebirth Angra. They are Brazilian but run the world and know perfect English and is at the level I think over the grave.

Unfortunately I can not go to the Rock in Rio is far from where I live and money is hard to face the crowd and age is no longer for me. But surely one will come out of the Rock in Rio DVD and enjoy.

Make sure that heavenly angels protect you. You're a good guy and God is waiting next to the Holy Spirit.

Tender kisses a fan of old Brazilian.

Cristina Maria Ribeiro Benevides
***

Salvador-Bahia-Brasil, 16 de julho de 2011.

Bom dia a todos.

Lemmy/ ANGRA -  LEIAM

Carinhos

Assisti ontem um documentário sobre o Motorhead especificamente sobre Lemmy. Adorei. Ele já tem 63 anos e eu 56 anos. Uma pena não poder assisti-lo pessoalmente. Angra e Lemmy em meu coração. AMO LEMMY - Motörhead - Ace Of Spades.

Não imaginava Lemmy um homem tão generoso e correto. Acho que o heavy metal dar esta impressão às pessoas.

Há muito lhe acompanho Lemmy. Sempre gostei de suas letras e músicas. Assisto seus vídeos legendados em português. Quero sentir a letra e música.

Só que o que me preocupou foi você dizendo ser diabético e hipertenso beber tanta Coca-Cola mesmo diet e uísque e fumar tanto. Mas a gente não gosta de conselhos e eu só larguei quando quis.

Gostaria muito que você vinhesse ao Rock in Rio e tocasse com a Banda Angra “Ace of Spades” e a Rebirth do Angra. Eles são brasileiros mas correm mundo e sabem o inglês perfeito e está no nível do Sepultura que acho acabou.

Infelizmente não posso ir ao Rock in Rio é longe de onde moro e dinheiro é difícil e a idade enfrentar aquela multidão não é mais para mim. Mas com certeza sairá um dvd do Rock in Rio e apreciarei.

Tenha certeza que anjos celestiais lhe protege. Você é um cara bom e Deus está lhe esperando ao lado do Espírito Santo.

Beijos carinhosos de uma fã velha brasileira.

Cristina Maria Ribeiro Benevides


Nenhum comentário:

Lula tirou o Brasil do Mapa da Fome! Entenda a farsa!

 https://youtu.be/2rTg-wlr8Zc via @YouTube